Volunteering is another way to give for life!
100-plus volunteers give generously of their time and talent to assist Code Brew, the Foundation and the Nanaimo Lifeline Program in a variety of capacities – from installing Lifeline units in client homes to selling Lotto for Life tickets to helping out in the office. The Foundation benefits immensely from the dedication of volunteers.
Thank you to our volunteers for your generous support through the gift of your time and talent – we couldn’t do it without you!
- Event Assistance (various tasks at the Golf for Life, hand out literature, help set up and take down displays, etc.)
- Lifeline Follow-Up Volunteer (visit new clients after the installation of Lifeline and test the equipment/offer support)
- Lifeline Home Service Representative (install Lifeline equipment and handle maintenance calls)
- Lifeline Test Caller (call clients to test Lifeline equipment and verify information)
- Lotto for Life Ticket Writer (write tickets, retrieve messages from voice mail, informational phone calls and answer questions)
- Lotto for Life Data Entry (verify information and enter data into the Raiser's Edge)
- Office Support (data entry, address updates, filing, donor thank you calls, photocopying, graphic design, marketing and promotions, cleaning equipment, etc.)
- Volunteer Barista (brew and serve coffee/tea and other cafe related tasks) Read more!
For more information about volunteering with the Nanaimo & District Hospital Foundation and any of the opportunities listed above, please contact Daniel Cayer at 250-740-2624 or email@example.com
Additional Volunteer Resources
Volunteers are also required for a variety of roles at Nanaimo Regional General Hospital and area residential care facilities - from working in gift shops to assisting patients in Palliative Care and helping out at the information desks. The following links take you to other websites for more information about each of the opportunities available: