Showcasing Your Generosity
The Nanaimo & District Hospital Foundation recognizes the generosity of our donors on a variety of donor walls throughout Nanaimo Regional General Hospital (NRGH) and Eagle Park Health Care Facility.
A minimum gift of $3,000 is eligible for recognition on our Trees of Life donor wall in the NRGH lobby or the Sea of Life in the Ambulatory Care Unit across from the Cancer Clinic. Minimum gifts of $100 made to a specific fundraising campaign are also acknowledged on a separate donor wall for the campaign upon completion.
- Platinum Philanthropist: $150,000 or more
- Honoured Benefactor: $75,000 - $149,999
- Benefactor: $36,000 - $74,999
- Patron: $20,000 - $35,999
- Sponsor: $9,000 - $19,999
- Supporter: $3,000 - $8,999
Trees of Life Donor Wall Giving Levels
- Large Leaf: $9,000 - $19,999
- Small Leaf: $3,000 - $8,999
Sea of Life Donor Wall Giving Levels
- Surgeon Fish: $75,000 or more
- Sea Bass: $36,000 - $74,999
- Clown Fish: $20,000 - $35,999
- Sea Anemone: $9,000 - $19,999
- Kelp: $3,000 - $8,999
Eagle Park Health Care Facility has an interactive donor wall located across from the main nurse’s station. Donor’s dropping off their gifts at Eagle Park will have the opportunity to put up a leaf on the tree.
Eagle Park Donor Wall Giving Levels
- Small Leaf: $1 - $499
- Large Leaf: $500 - $999
- Small Rock: $1,000 - $4,999
- Large Rock: $5,000 or more
Dufferin Place Extended Care Facility also has a donor wall.
Dufferin Place Donor Wall Giving Levels
- Small Leaf: $300 - $2,999
- Large Leaf: $3,000 or more
All gifts of $100 or more will be recognized in the Annual Donor Wall posted in the NRGH lobby.
For more information about recognition, please contact us.