Supporting Healthcare with Every Last Drop!
The Code Brew Coffee Kiosk, located in the Nanaimo Regional General Hospital (NRGH) lobby, provides a welcoming place for patients, staff and visitors to meet or take a break.
Code Brew is owned and operated by the Foundation, which directs all profits towards medical equipment and healthcare services for Central Vancouver Island.
The Coffee Kiosk underwent a major facelift and expansion in 2008 order to keep up with its burgeoning customer base which is an average of over 5,500 customers per week. The renovation provides bigger, more efficient space for the kiosk’s staff and has allowed for more seating and an extended menu including soups, stews, savouries, salads and granitas.
|Get your Code Brew Coffee Card today and help make every drop count!
Code Brew Coffee Card
Code Brew has just added a Coffee Card to its cache of conveniences. Easy to use, rechargeable, and simple to carry – the new Card will prove to be a welcomed asset for kiosk clientele.
Cleverly hole punched to affix to lanyard necklaces the card will save customers from carrying cash when stopping by the kiosk for refreshments; a perfect gift for the healthcare professional in your life.
You can pick up your Code Brew Coffee Card at the coffee kiosk and place any amount of money on the card that you wish.
Code Brew Coffee Card rules and regulations
- Card is redeemable for products/merchandise only.
- Unused value remains on the card and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Not refundable or redeemable for cash.
- Card is rechargeable. Additional value may be added at anytime.
- This is not a credit/debit card and has no implied warranties.
- Code Brew is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards or any unauthorized use.
- May only be used at Code Brew located in the NRGH lobby.